Saturday, May 19, 2012

And... again.

Okay. I have never been a successful blogger on Blogspot. There were many attempts. And equally many failures :(
This will be my last attempt. If I still fail, then Blogspot just isn't right for me. So yep. Let me remind all my 6 followers what I will be doing. I will be running a book blog. A blog for books. A home for the rants and endeavors while reading, an abode for my craziness over literature, a.. I think you get it.

So, what will I TRY to do this week is:

  • Post Lissa Price's interview (If you don't know Lissa Price, she's the author of Starters, a Young adult apocalypsie, also one of my favorite books)
  • Post a review. It may be more than one, since I've read tons of books this May. Expect The Fault in Our Stars and Divergent to be... crazy. :)
  • Book challenges. I will take part in some book challenges I deem to be safe heh c:
  • Get 10 followers? If I can get 4000 followers in my tumblr then I'm sure it's no biggie to get 10 followers here, right? Right? No? Okay.
  • Make posts with GIFs. Bloggers  love GIFs.
So yep, I'd be doing lots of crazy things if I actually succeed in this blogging thing, I might give away some swag, a book, I might make a question and answer video, I don't know. So um, stick around, I guess? I have to go theme hunting. My blog's theme is.... eck.

LOL (Lots of Love),
Mariel

No comments:

Post a Comment